If you have difficulty uploading the documents, we can arrange for our credit assessment team to retrieve the documents from you in person. Prior to our meeting with you, we will contact you by phone for information about your business on a preliminary basis. If you are eligible for the loan based on our preliminary assessment, we will arrange for our credit assessment team to collect the documents from you.
If the information provided by you during our preliminary assessment turns out to be inconsistent with the documents that you provide to us subsequently, you are required to pay a fee of S$100.00 in respect of our wasted transportation costs.
(1) The monthly expenses of the company (based on invoices issued by the business’ suppliers) over the most recent complete calendar month;
(2) The day-end sales receipts from the POS system over the most recent complete calendar month;
(3) The location of the outlet(s) (including a survey on human traffic at the location);
(4) The business’ payment pattern to past and current suppliers;
(5) Report from the CBS
(6) Bank statements of the business for the past six (6) months; and
(7) Other information and documents that F&F may require, on a case-by-case basis.
By assessing these six (6) different sets of data, we believe we are able to make a better assessment of the performance of the F&B business and the creditworthiness of the business owner, as compared to an assessment restricted to the traditional documentation required by the banks and financial institutions.